God Has a Plan... Even Though We Don't Know It

God has plan no matter what we think, and it is always for our good. We only get to see a part of it at a time, which can be very scary and hard. Personally this semester I witnessed just how amazing His plan is for my life even when I questioned Him at the beginning. In December of this last year, I came into my dorm room after a long day of exams and studying to find my roommate moving out. This brought up a lot of questions which really freaked me out. You can ask anyone those couple of days I was worried not only about exams but all the possibilities that could happen.  After about two days, it hit me God has a plan even though I don't know what it is. He still has and always will have a plan for my life.  At the time, I did not know what that would include, for me it meant having my own room this semester. I can honestly say it has been amazing. God knew exactly what I needed. It has been great for me to have my own space to get away, recharge, and just have a place to call my own. It has also been nice, because I have been able to offer my room for friends who just need an escape. Also thinking back about how I got placed in a not so great dorm because of a roommate that I had for only one semester.  Some would get mad and I think for a little bit I was. But, it hit me I got to meet amazing people because of the dorm I live in, and one of those amazing people has become one of my best friends. So NO MATTER what, God always has a plan and a better of picture of what our life is going to look like. We should not worry and always know his plan is BETTER than ours would ever be. 




Jeremiah 29:11-14
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you backfrom captivity.[b] I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.

Ecc 3:1
For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven:

If God shuts a door, quit banging on it! Whatever was behind it, wasn't meant for you. Consider the fact that maybe He closed that door,because He knew you were worth so much more.

"Remember this, had any other condition been better for you, than the one in which you are, divine love would have put you there." - Spurgeon

"Our anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strengths." -Spurgeon 

Comments

Popular Posts