How Awesome School is

Sometimes school is difficult and overwhelming but I am so thankful for it. These past couple of days especially I am daily reminded by a twitter post or little connection how precious an education is, wow amazing an education is, and how I am so blessed to be able to go to college when so many can't. Also education and classes are so cool because some many classes connect to each other. History connects to literature and literature connects to art. In the pass two weeks,in some form one topic from my classes has been discussed in  another one of my classes. Like in my history class we where talking about women's roles in society in 1950's and my professor referenced a short story which I had just read for Comp II. Personally being an education major I just think when those things happen its the neatest thing ever!  So yeah school can be a pain but there is a reason for it and it will only make us stronger. In addition, we should be praising God for giving us not only the opportunity to be here but thanking Him for our brain and ability to think. We should also never waste what God has given us, especially when so many people would kill to be where we are. 

also please feel free to comment! I would love to hear from people!

Comments

Popular Posts