My Town

I hear people all the time say what do you do there or but Starkville does not have anything. For all of you why yes it is small and way smaller than what I was use to, I came to love it and miss it so dearly now that I am home. That small little town you bashed is one of my favorite  places in world. It became my home this year and continues to be home. Starkville is great for so many reasons!

Reason #1: Local Restaurants

   Stromboli's Oby's, Restaurant Tyler, The Veranda

Reasons #2: Local Cute Coffee Shops


          929 and Strange Brew
Reason #3: The Community
         Everyone loves everyone and is kind while cheering on OUR DAWGS
Reason #4: A Beautiful Campus and Town




Reason #5: Amazing little places to adventure and spend time with friends


Reasons #6: Fantastic churches and christian community
            my home church became Calvary Baptist
Reason #7: personally for me, my amazing friends




While no there is not Target, Bed Bath and Beyond, or a million different chain restaurants; Starkville is still amazing in its own fantastic way. We still have a lot more than many people in the world, and it has become my home and I can not wait to go back to it in a few short months.

Comments

Popular Posts