Round 2: Almost Thanksgiving

It has been a long time since I posted so here is a little life update. My first semester of my second year has been great but every busy.  As you know I joined the Christian sorority on campus, I absolutely love it. It is more than I thought it would be.  All of the girls are welcoming and so much fun.  They support me and give me someone to turn to whenever I need it. Classes are going pretty well, and the semester is almost over in a little over a month left.  I have had the stress that comes with school work, a job, and juggling a friends; but it has not been to bad.  Football season has arrived and who doesn't love that? My roommate and I are getting along great and can't wait for next year. This semester, I also started working nursery at my home church here in Starkville. About a month ago, I was inducted into another honor society here at State. So, there is a little life update and enjoy my pictures below. I am also going to put a couple quotes and verses that have meant a lot to me lately below the pictures. 














tried a new receipe



so glad my parents came all the way to see my induction

different induction but same great girl

new honor society induction

national coffee day celebration

I loved seeing this girl over Fall Break.







when you know your friends miss you

skating into the 80's with my sisters











big/little forever


cant wait for Cinderella to start!


Drew Holcomb 




Lam 3:22-24
Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,
    for his compassions never fail.
23 They are new every morning;
    great is your faithfulness.
24 I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion;
    therefore I will wait for him.”

"Beware of the bitterness of a busy life" - Socrates

"One sees great things from the valley; only small things from the peak"- G.K.Chesterton

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30

Comments

Popular Posts