The Beauty in God's Nature

So, yesterday I had a terrible day from doing badly on test to breaking two things in my apartment. During the day, I was struggling but after looking outside my window, I decided to take a break and go take pictures and enjoy nature. I love nature and photography, so this time was very welcomed and great to help me get through. God's nature is so beautiful and restoring. The ability to just sit in God's nature is so peaceful and restoring. 












also who doesn't love a fall candle and some beautiful flowers

Lamentations 3:22-24
The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;[b]
    his mercies never come to an end;
23 they are new every morning;
    great is your faithfulness.
24 “The Lord is my portion,” says my soul,
    “therefore I will hope in him.”

Psalm 30:11
You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
    you have loosed my sackcloth
    and clothed me with gladness,

Psalm 23:1-3
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
    He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters.[a]
    He restores my soul.
He leads me in paths of righteousness[b]
    for his name's sake.

Psalm 145:5
On the glorious splendor of your majesty,
    and on your wondrous works, I will meditate.


Comments

Popular Posts