Round 2: First Week

So I am back at Mississippi State for round 2. Last year was absolutely amazing, leaving was so hard. While I miss people at home, its so great to be back. Here is some news about my life here, I got a job as an IA (Information Assistant) in the honors dorm on campus and I have my own apartment with a good friend Maggie. So I have officially been in Starkville for a whole week! This week was a little crazy moving into my apartment, two staff meetings, starting my new job, starting classes, catching up with people, and buying groceries. My job is pretty chill just scheduling is not fun, but hey thats life. I do have to say, someone took my 12 to 4am shift permanently which is great and a huge praise. I cooked my first meal by myself in the apartment on Thursday night, and it was a healthy one :) Classes are pretty great, I love all of except lab. My government class and teacher are my absolute favorite.












catching up with my BSU mom

first cooked dinner in the apartment



Tips for freshmen: don't dress up for class, act like you know where you are going even if you don't, NEVER wear your id and lanyard around your neck, please don't stand in the middle of walkway talking when classes are changing. I hope the rest of year goes well! 

Comments

Popular Posts