Summer Lovin










































This summer has been amazing. I had my first big girl job as an intern at J & M ATV Motor Supply. I worked everyday 8 to 5 doing paperwork and more. This was very challenging job, and was very good experience for me. I learned a lot about the real world, how things work, and how to deal with and work with other people with different personality types. It also showed me what I am good at while also solidified that working with kids is what I want to do. All the different backgrounds and people I came into contact with showed me how blessed and fortunate I am, to have parents that are so great and help me finically. This summer was so much fun while also being very challenging with the new job that was difficult to just  adjusting to being back home. The three months at home were amazing and I loved every minute. I also got my wisdom teeth out this summer, which meant endless smoothies, milkshakes, and soup! The best part of my summer was working the 4th and 5th grade summer camp at Bellevue. I have done it for four years, and this year was the best. We had amazing kids (200+) and counselors. I made so many great friendships at camp and memories. On the last night the younger counselors stayed up and played gopher ball and got snacks which was so much fun. Not to mention my rec team won the team challenges and got pistachio the screaming eagle. This summer also meant a time of reconnecting with people from high school. I also made a ton of new friends in the college ministry. We hung out so much the last couple of weeks I was home from worship, movie nights, game nights, and swing dancing. It was fantastic. Those friends are the best and I miss them already. I can even stay we just sat in the parking lot talking for hours.

Comments

Popular Posts