What a Week

This week has been challenging but fun. I have been doubting if education is the major for me. But, thankfully I have great friends who have surrounded me and given me really helpful advice and prayed for me. I am currently still praying about it and trying to decide but I am staying with it for  a little while longer. Other than that I have had a great week. I started out the week with a very busy monday with classes, grocery shopping, picking up food, going to ADPI's pizza night, and dancing with the stars with Reagan and Sean.  Tuesday was a great day filled with laughter and stress. I went to girl time with my small group girls then my SA meeting, and then to dinner and Strange Brew with friends. Studying tuesday night was stressful and hard but my friends got me through. Wednesday, I got to go costume shopping for BSU halloween party then had a bacon party( with other breakfast foods) with some awesome people. On Thursday, I had time to relax and enjoy myself before meeting with my math group and then small group.  Friday was so much fun! I only had one class then just relaxed and cleaned my room. After that I got ready with my girls, Megan and Carl, for BSU party. I went with them to BSU party and Walla Party what a great night. Saturday was game day! A very stressful game for sure, but I enjoyed it will friends while we cuddled together because it was so cold! This week was full of stress and doubts but also laughter,many memories, and great times.  I would also like to mention I would not trade my friends for anything! 
Elsa and her creation

family photo

our typical picture 


Elsa Anna and Olaf



still #1!!!

cuddling to keep warm

HAIL STATE

Comments

Popular Posts