Thankfulness Week 1

I made myself everyday remember there is always something to be thankful for. This week that included coffee, friendships, a new church home, time to relax alone, laughter,and one of my good friends Megan. I am so thankful for coffee, I would not have made it this week without it especially Friday. Friendships and laughter were a big part to my week and I am so thankful and glad I have new friends who make me laugh but also lead me closer to Christ. I am so thankful for Megan because I would not have made it through this week without her, glad we have gotten close over this week. Also, I am thankful she is good at English and can help me.  No matter what your day looks like just remember is there is always something to be thankful, so each week I will be blog about what I have been thankful for this week.

Comments

Popular Posts