Something New

  I have honestly thought before I can't learn any more about this passage of scripture. This is so false! I  realized this week that you always learn something new and notice something completely different even if its a passage you have read multiple times before. My family group went through the plagues of Egypt this week.  As I read through them I noticed so much and got a lot of it. I am writing this just to say that saying  "I have read that before I don't need to reread it" is completely wrong.  God will always show you something new, even if it is really simple.  Please remember that scripture is God's word and His way of speaking to us. We should treasure it, and realize not everyone has it. We should treasure our bibles and time with Him, because it is so much more valuable then anything else we could own. 
    This semester, I have learned so much more about God and my walk with Him. I have grown and matured in my faith. It has taken time and difficult situations but I have realized I need to go to God for everything even if I am just bored. God has placed me in this spot for a certain reason, even though I do not know why, I do not need to worry. I am thankful for the godly people He has placed in my life, they have encouraged me, built me up, and taught me so much. I am glad we can without planing it, sit down and have a mini bible study and just walk together in faith. Coming to college is difficult especially without knowing what or where you go to Church or worship,but I am thankful for the BSU and my family group for being there for me.  Going to BSU basic training was the best thing I could do to start my semester off. I am so glad and thankful I went. Finding a new church to go to was another great thing about this semester. I have defiantly grown this semester and so thankful for everything that has made this happen. 
  

Comments

Popular Posts