A Season of Thankfulness

I am going to begin my first day in november with thankfulness. I have also decided through the week I am going to write down one thing I am thankful for each day and at the end of every week I will post them. So to start off I am so thankful for the cross and Jesus scarifying himself for me. Also I am truly and utterly grateful and thankful for the amazing people I have meet here at State! I have found a great circle of Christian people that I am constantly laughing with and being lifted up by.  They have made my life here at State so much better and I don't know what I would do without them. Also, I have been going through a time of doubt of major, I am so thankful for the advice I have been given by my past teachers and friends who are teachers. I am thankful I can always go to them. I am also thankful for the church I have been going to.  I am going to daily live my life with thankfulness and praise to God for giving so much!


What are you thankful for? 

Comments

Popular Posts