Encouragement

Everyone loves to be complimented or encouraged by someone. This week, I have been surrounded by encouragement from friends, family, and my new Phi Lamb sisters. It has made me realize that we should be daily seeking encourage our friends but also strangers because you never know what people are going through. Therefore, I going to challenge everyone this upcoming week to encourage or compliment at least one person each day even if its just smiling at someone on the sidewalk. I also want to give a huge shoutout to my friends this week who have encouraged me and made me feel so excited and comfortable with joining Phi Lamb. Y'all made me so happy every time I was complimented about my Phi Lamb shirt, asking me how Phi Lamb was going, or congratulating me on joining. 


" Your words have the power to hurt or heal. Chose to be an encourager, the world already has plenty of discouragers."

1 Thessalonians 5:11
 Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.

If you are going through something and its really tough and you have no encouragement or support remember this...  " Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny"- C. S. Lewis

Also while we try to encourage more people let us watch what we say make sure we do not put others down or become a discourager to someone. 

Comments

Popular Posts