Update time: Summer Plans

Update time, I finished my freshmen year at Mississippi State. I have returned home to Memphis for the summer. I will be spending my summer working at J&M ATV Motor Supply as an intern. I started there two weeks ago. Work is great but every challenging at times since it is so busy. On Wednesday of this week, I got all four of wisdom teeth removed. Right now I am still recovering but it is not to bad. Later this summer, I will go back and work for my fourth time at Bellevue's 4th and 5th grade camp. This summer will be filled great fun and memories. I miss all of my school friends, and I am especially proud of all my friends on missions trips. I ask for prayers as I get use to work and for the people I work with. I hope to grow a lot this summer and be a light to people I am surrounded by. My mom had knee surgery a week before I came home, so I am helping her recover.  This summer I will also be decorating and planning for my apartment that I will move into in Starkville in the fall.

Also some fun things I have done this summer...
* finished watching Hawaii 5-O
* watched Once Upon a Time
* hung out and adventured around Overton Square with my sister
* caught up with old friends at Jerrys
* went back to ECS
* currently catching up on the last season of Castle
* finished two books
* made dinner for family most nights

Bucket List for the Summer
* drive in movie
* read at least ten books
* stargaze with friends
* go on picnic
* roast smores
* go to jerrys and muddys
* explore midtown
* visit city & state
* catch fireflies
* visit framer's market
* photo shoot with friends







Comments

Popular Posts