A Singing Tree

Bellevue's Singing Christmas Tree 2014

A tradition started so long ago, always amazes me and is outstanding every year. I went for the first time this year knowing nothing and having no part at all. It was a every weird feeling. But I enjoyed the tree so much! This year was refreshing and renewing. The cast and crew were amazing! I want to thank all of them and clap for them so much. I would honestly go see it again and again. Seeing it this year after being gone for a couple months reminded me how much I miss everyone at the Bellevue and just how amazing everyone is. I am so glad Bellevue believes what it does and stands up for it.  There is a purpose to Christmas ,which the tree was a great reminder of that to me last night. I was so blessed by the tree and I loved it so much! The tree also got me into the christmas spirit a little bit more.  To everyone on stage, behind the scenes, directing, writing, or just painting the set great job and thanks so much!  It is a great holiday tradition and I will continue going every year I can!!! Merry Christmas!! 




Comments

Popular Posts