A Break From the Normal

I am already half way through my first semester in college! What? This has happened so fast, I can't believe it!! Going home for fall break was amazing ,seeing my family, friends, and the family I nannied was great! Hanging out with my sister all day Thursday with breakfast at brother junipers then on to mall to go shopping and then back to her house to watch One Tree Hill. I didn't realize how much I missed her and how much I love her.  An awesome part of my fall break was being able to eat and hang out with  one my friends and her mom ,while I helped her ask someone to formal. I told her as I was leaving I am so glad I have my best friend in both the towns I live in, even though in one town we are a little further apart ;) Although shopping and hanging out with my sister and mom were fun, I missed my friends at State so much. I have gotten so close with so many people over such a short amount of time ,its crazy.  Coming back and seeing each other was great because we just laughed and gave each other huge hugs. I am so thankful and glad I have that kind of support and friends here! Also, during the break I painted stuff for my room and christmas presents. Being able to craft was so much fun and really relaxing.  Of course I watched the Mississippi State game! HAIL STATE so proud of my dawgs! My family also took family pictures with all our state pride, which can be viewed in another post :) Overall fall break was a great time to relax and enjoy spending time with people, but it was also awesome to come to school and be able to see my friends here to!!!

Comments

Popular Posts