Senior Year

I can't believe senior year has finally arrived.  It has not fully sunk in yet. I have loved these last three years of high school, and I would not trade them for anything. As I am thinking about leaving it makes me cherish my friendships and opportunities I have. One thing I know is that I am so blessed with an amazing school and teachers who love and care about me; I will miss them a lot. I am so blessed to have such great friends to go through my senior year with, they have and will continue to encourage me and lift me up. They mean the world to me. I am glad we have gotten so close and that I can talk to them about anything.  I have some great friends who are close to God and who make me closer to Him. To my best friends( Reagan, Kelly, Lauren, Annie, Anna, and Hannah)  thanks for being there for me during the tough times and the awesome times. I love yall and will cherish our last few months together. I cant believe its been 7 years since I first meet Reagan, you are my best friend and no matter where we end up it will always be that way. I cant believe  I have finished my last first week of high school. I am going to make the most of my senior year at ECS and hope all the seniors will to. A challenge for us seniors don't let lazy school does really matter, and don't forget that we are looked up to so be a leader.  Only 271 days till we graduate make them count!

Comments

Popular Posts