Thinking Back While Looking Forward

This is all going to be advice.  My advice especially to underclassmen is get involved sooner rather than later, go to all school events either art or athletics, be a true friend, be a hard worker , be your self,try new things, and be intentional. Another thing is be careful what you say because it can not be taken back. Be honest with people if you have something that is bothering you tell them because they can't read your mind. This has come up a lot in my life and the life of my friends, don't let it ruin a friendship because you will not speak up. Girls I know this is hard but try not to gossip and be careful of what you wear, it truly does really matter. It takes your whole life to build your reputation and only a few seconds to destroy it. This is something you have heard over and over ,but I am going to say it again be careful and mindful of who you surround yourself with all the time. For me its been a no brainier, I have had great friends who are close to God who make me closer to Him. Also, keep in mind God always has a plan for you and you never know what He is going to use for good later on down the road.  For me this has been every true when I look back at all my struggles and hard times I now see how He was working and how I can now use it to help others. Be open to new people and relationships even if that means someone else is leaving. You never know what the new relationship will bring about or how you can bless someone. Something to keep in mind in your daily life is everyone around has a different story, and you never now what will mean something to them. Don't judge yourself against other people for everyone is different and has different strengths especially in school you might better at one class than someone while they are better than you in another class. To end this I will leave you with a couple quotes:

 "All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential"  Winston Churchill


"Five years from you now you will be the exact same person you are today except for people you meet, the


 places you go, the books you read, and the things you memorize."



"Watch your thoughts ,they become words. Watch your words, they become actions. Watch your actions,they become habits. Watch your habits, they become character. Watch you character, it becomes your destiny."



Comments

Popular Posts