What Has Been Happening.... Also Sorry


What Has Been Happing.........Also Sorry
So this semester has been insanely busy, hence not posting anything. I have a ton of ideas for posts but I struggle to write sometimes, therefore, it takes a while for me to post my ideas. Hopefully, I will be posting soon with all of my ideas.  Four weeks ago, I finished my junior year at Mississippi State and my first year in the college of education program.  This semester I finished with a 4.0 and perfect attendance, to accomplish this it meant a lot of hard work, long nights, meltdowns, and lots and lots of coffee. Throughout the semester, I grew closer to a lot of my friends and peers in the program as we made it through together. I will also miss so many of friends as they graduated but I am so proud of them. I learned a lot of about becoming a teacher and what teaching really means. Phi Lamb was great and has grown. Throughout the semester, I got to see several of my friends get married and engaged, I am so excited for all of you. Something else that happened this semester that was new for me was spending Easter in Starkville with one of my friends and her amazing family. Easter in Starkville at Calvary Baptist Church was amazing and I am so thankful for my friend Megan and her family for taking me and allowing me to be apart of their family for the weekend.  My family has gone through a lot this semester as my grandmother found out she had cancer and the past away two weeks ago. This summer I am back in Memphis working at Lausanne Colligete School again this summer with some amaizng friends. 














































Comments

Popular Posts