Life Update and College Round 3

So sorry I have not posted in a really long time, I have been super busy with starting early block of education, having a job, and being in phi lamb and leadership roles. This semester school wise was really hard and challenging, it required a lot of paper writing and projects.  After a long semester with lots of crying and stress-outs, I survived thanks to some amazing friends. Also, I got a 4.0 which makes me so happy since it was a 7 point grading scale.  I learned a lot though and am so excited for next semester. God also taught me and made me rely on Him alone and that His love is last (more on what God taught me in a later post). Also, I am on winter break and loving the ability to chill, and I am also babysitting while I am home. I have had a lot of fun with friends and family while in town. There are some photos below sorry they are not in order.  
































































































































Comments

Popular Posts