A New Year and New Goals for 2017



I have goals for both the semester and new year. I think setting goals is important and I am really going to stick to them, but I don't want this to quiche new year's resolutions like everyone else.


My Goals for the Spring Semester
cook more
workout at least once a week
do not stress out as much
give more time to friendships
adventure more
get straight a’s
go to more baseball games
do not eat out as much


My Goals for the Year
lose weight
wear contacts more
have a better prayer life
have a better quiet time
read 10 books outside of school
stop drinking coke



Books for 2017
Two by Two Nicolas Sparks
Where the River Ends Charles Martin
Alan Turing: the Enigma by Andrew Hodges 
Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow
How Children Succeed by Paul Tough
Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
The Great Divorce by C. S. Lewis
The Pursuit of God by Tozer
Teaching to Change Lives by Howard Hendricks
Dawn by Elie Wiesel
Day by Elie Wiesel

also if anyone has book suggestions, recipes, or wants to share their own goals please post a comment. 

Comments

Popular Posts