Treat Yo Self






















Sometimes you have to embrace where you are in life. I am currently always busy and stressed, and in relation to Valentine's Day single.  So this year I decided to treat myself and buy myself flowers and take sometime to enjoy them while I drank some coffee. This past week has been crazy busy and stressful with commitments, work, and three huge test. Therefore I just want to let people know sometimes you just need to take a second to enjoy and reward yourself for all your hard work and then get right back to work. But also know that it is okay to be single. You don't always have to be dating someone and if you are like me its okay if you never have. I completely understand how frustrating it is,but just remember it is not the end of the world. It will happen someday but in the meantime don't focus on it. Remember God has a perfect plan with perfect timing even if we can't see it or understand it. 

Comments

Popular Posts