Add a Chapter to Your Story...

Add a Chapter to Your Story... 
& What Three Letters Has Meant to My Story

 I was going to write this to go along with the springs recruitment theme and have it posted for recruitment/ right after it, but life is crazy. Therefore, I have adapted it to cover my whole experience thus far and include pictures later from my beginning to now. I joined Sigma Phi Lambda in the Fall 2015. I have loved it ever since, and I have meet amazing girls I would not have met other wise. It has given me a support system, constant encouragement, people to always hang out with and get food, people to grow with, goofy experiences, laughable moments,and so much more. I can say I grown a lot through this experience and because of these girls. There have been challenges along the way and times where I have been frustrated but in the end it is all worth it. We literally are a sisterhood, we share struggles and triumphs, and we celebrate tears of joy and carry each other through tears of pain. My sisters have opened my eyes and shown me you never know what people are dealing with or what their past looks like so do not judge a book by its cover. To all my sisters I want to thank you for all you have done for me and a lot of it you will never known how much it has meant to me but thanks! I know I will always have support in you and can always count on you if ever I need anything ,even if its just a ride from work to my car because I do not want to walk. In this I am going to encourage any girl who wants to join to talk me, but also if you are considering Greek sororities they are great to and I know so many great christian girls who are in them have wonderful experiences.  Enjoy my pictures sorry there is a lot ;)


when I went through recruitment

New Member Retreat




my amazing BIG!
















Spring Recruitment 2016
Super Hero Night 



Bedtime Stories 

 


Disney Night
 

 







Induction 2016


my little but she didn't know it ;)



Maggie will you accept this rose?



Best friends whose Little's are best friends




Again, I just want to say I love this group of girls I have gotten to know over this past year! Y'all are amazing and I love you!!! You mean so much to me!!! I thank the Lord for He has blessed me with some an awesome group of sisters and friends.


Comments

Popular Posts