ALMOST THERE!

It so weird to think I have 30 days of high school left. This is super exciting, but terrifying at the same time. In a few short months I will completely start over new school, new friends, new church, and three hours away from family. These last two months left in senior year will fly bye. I am going to miss all my classmates and best friends so much next year, I will always remember the memories we have made. I can't wait for senior prom, my last show, and graduation. Finishing my last high school yearbook and getting graduation invitations has made the process finally seem real. I love the ECS community so much ,including the teachers. I want to say never take for granted what you have! Don't miss out on things now because you are looking into the future. Lets enjoy our last few months together! I am so sad that the yearbook is over; it has meant a lot to me. I am so thankful I was able to editor this year ,the year has been unforgetable. I can't wait to complete my last show in April! GRADUATION IS ALMOST HERE!!!




139 DAYS TILL I MOVE INTO MISSISSIPPI STATE!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts