What Time is it......

SUMMER TIME!!!

What a great summer its been! This summer I nannied two amazing kids full time, worked a camp, went to the beach,did VBS, got to know some great college kids, goofed off with my sister and friends, and had crazy random adventures. I went to jerrys, corkys, gibson first time, republic coffee first time, and many more places. I can't believe my summer is coming to an end so soon! I leave for Starkville in 4 days!!! It so crazy that I will be moving 3 hours away in such a short time, I still have a ton to do before I leave. But, I have no regrets about this summer, its been amazing!!! As I leave I want to say goodbye to so many, is so hard, but I will back. I want to thank you my great friends I will miss you dearly and hope to see you soon! STARKVILLE HERE I COME!!!!













Comments

Popular Posts