College Life!

I have made it through my second week of class! I had a great week a little stressful with a paper to write and so many things going on but it was still good. Cowbell yell was so fun with my family group girls! Small group is always one of my highlights of the week because its so fun and encouraging; I can always laugh and goof off with my family. After being here almost a month I am so glad I chose State. Friday was great, I got out early then enjoyed lunch with a great friend, came back cleaned my room then got ice cream and took an adventure. Friday night, my friends on my hall all went and got amazing pizza and came back to my dorm to watch a movie. Saturday first football game in the student section, it was amazing. I loved every minute of it even getting there early and standing in the rain, so worth it!! I LOVE MY STATE!!! GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!! I have also decided where I will start attending church regularly in Starkville!!!







Comments

Popular Posts