Uniqueness

Here are just some of my thoughts lately. Y'all might not agree,but I think it is the coolest thing that we are all so unique. Everyone has their own personalities and traits, even twins are different. One of the things that I noticed lately is that everyone has their own handwriting. No matter who taught you or even if it was the same person, everyone has a distinctive way to write, even their numbers.   You can tell a lot about a person by the way they write.  I don't know if it the nerd or teacher in me that makes me think this is so cool, but I think its amazing. Also on the note of uniqueness even people with "disorders or learning disabilities" are different. There are different ways they affect people and how serve a case is.  Disorders and disabilities are not cookie cutter just like people are not cookie cutter. Being unique is a great thing so embrace your personality and weird traits because that just means you are different in a good way. Personally I am glad we are not all the same or even all have the same handwriting because that would make life boring. On the note about handwriting if we all had the same handwriting getting a handwritten note from a sweetheart might not have the same meaning if it looked the same as everything else. So those are just some of my thoughts lately about uniqueness and life so have a great day.

Comments

Popular Posts