One Friend

One person can make a huge difference. One of my best friends birtdhday was yesterday. Yesterday I got to look back through our past semester together and also make new memories at dinner with all our friends.  After going to dinner and hanging out with her yesterday, it made me realize how much I have and how much I grown because of her friendship. I can say the song "For Good" truly describes our friendship, through different little phrases we say, character traits, music we listen to, and more we have both been changed because of each other. She has made me feel better about my self and more confident in who I am. She has made me closer to Christ and I have a stronger relationship with Christ because her. She is such a godly example to me, and I am so glad God has placed her in my life. 






















Happy Birthday Megan

I've heard it said
That people come into our lives for a reason
Bringing something we must learn
And we are led
To those who help us most, to grow
If we let them
And we help them in return
Well, I don't know if I believe that's true
But I know I'm who I am today
Because I knew you... I have been changed for good. So let me say before we part
So much of me
Is made of what I learned from you
You'll be with me
Like a handprint on my heart
And now whatever way our stories end
I know you have re-written mine
By being my friend..."
-For Good Wicked

Comments

Popular Posts