Follow Me... As I Follow Christ

This past week I had the opportunity to be a counselor at 4th and 5th grade Camp! It was a wonderful experience, and it was amazing.  I have to say it wasn't all smiles and laughs, we had struggles and sickness but overall it was great! These kids ministered to me as I ministered to them. As we listened to my youth pastor speak on following christ and answering his call, I learned along with the kids ,and realized I need to make scarifies for Christ. I learned so much about following Christ and answering his call to make disciples and follow him. I got to know not only the kids but leaders to. I treasure the relationships I made this week, and will remember all memories I made. Words can not describe how great this camp was for me and what it means to me! After resting up and being home for a couple of days I want to go back!!


Matthew 4:19

19 “Come, follow me,” Jesus said, “and I will send you out to fish for people.”







Comments

Popular Posts