Everything You Never Expected...

That describes my senior year perfectly! I chose this phrase last summer for the theme of the yearbook not knowing how much it would ring true in my own life. I went through so many changes this year that I never expected. I grew close to a new best friend, along with being new relationships with people I wouldn't normally hang out with,and fighting with old friends. Also something amazing happened,  I feel in love with graphic design and photography. This year was not all similes after my friend had accident and lost her mom, that huge impact on her but also my friend group. My senior year was full of changes, challenges, heartbreak, memories, smiles, and more. I can honestly say it was everything I never expected and so much more, but I wouldn't want it any other way!  I made tons of memories and had a lot fun,it is a year I will remember forever!








Comments

Popular Posts