Into the woods; I must begin my journey.


Into the Woods began for me and my fellow actors in February. We are tight cast, each rehearsal was full of laughter and great memories. All of the people in show are so so talented, I can't believe I got to share the stage with them. I would not want to do it with anyone else. I ended my high school acting career well ,with one of my favorite shows. I will always remember it and the people that made it happen. I want to thank anyone who helped but especially my awesome director ,Mrs. Cave! I can't believe its over; my post-show depression has hit hard! We have cried together, laugh together, and had deep conversations; these new and old friendships are great. I don't know what else to say or how else to describe the show other than greatness, and that it will hold a special place in my heart.


















Sometimes people leave you Halfway through the wood. Do not let it grieve you, No one leaves for good. You are not alone. No one is alone.


Comments

Popular Posts