My Last Homecoming

Homecoming is one of the most stressful weeks of the year, but also one of the greatest and most fun. Senior year makes its even better,because its your last time so its more important, but also you have senior girls dance and senior/ junior basketball ball game. With awesome photos, and winning the hallway contest for four years in a row made homecoming unforgettable! My last Homecoming is sad but great because its so fun and memory filled. The homecoming days were college day, disney day, generation day, parker day, and spirit day! Of course for college day I was Mississippi State all the way ,and disney day I was Olaf from the new movie Frozen.  Generation day was the best I got to dress up and act like a kindergarten for a day, especially going to work afterwards and getting compliments and smiles:)  My last homecoming I would say was a success lots of fun memories!


College Day



Disney Day
 Merida (Brave)


Woody and Jessie (Toy Story)

                                         Cinderella                                 Marry Poppins

Best Friends 

Walt Disney himself

Cinderella and Olaf

Generation Day: Kindergarten




I love my bestie:)



SENIOR vs junior basketball game

 senior girl's dance 

AWESOME WINNNG HALLWAY
CHRISTMAS was the holiday; theme walking in a winter wonderland





Comments

Popular Posts