Its Almost Over


I can't believe senior year is half way over! This makes me sad and happy at the same time. I don't know what I am going to do without my best friends by my side!! I am so grateful for my awesome friends, family, and school. I will always know who I can lean on or call when I need a laugh or cheering up.This semester has been tough,but we made it through! I can't wait to make even more memories with everyone in our last semester of high school! This chapter is closing and a new one is beginning, but it does not even seem real! I am soo excited and happy that Mississippi State will be my new home! HAIL STATE!! I LOVE Lauren Michelle McAden Reagan Arnwine Anna Morris Hannah Jackson Annie Gorman Kelly Tartera,and  Haley Bell so much!!!! ONLY 148 DAYS TILL GRADUATION




















Comments

Popular Posts