Thanksgiving

I am so incredibly thankful for another day on this earth. I have realized this year just how valuble breath is and how little time we have on this earth. I am so thankful for my closest friends. I am going to miss you next year,but I know we will always be friends in the good and bad times. I am thankful for not only a great Christian school, but the awesome teachers that come along with it. I want to thank them for all they have done for me personally. I am so thankful for all the little blessings we daily ignore. Also, I am thankful for my lovely sister, she means the world to me and I am so sad I was not able to spend thanksgiving with her. I am al thankful for my family and second family the Arnwines, I love y'all, you are so great to me.  I am truly thankful for my best friend Lauren as this year we have grown closer together through trials and difficult classes, we have become bonded together. I will never forget the memories we have made together, especially at football games while I got to encourage her as she cheers. What a great senior year so far, I am so thankful for the ability to laugh and make memories.




Best friends Reagan and Lauren


my second mom (Mrs. Arnwine)

my sister

Comments

Popular Posts