Love like He loved; Lead like he led!

As a senior, I realize more and more everyday that people are watching me and looking up to me . For me, I want to be a good example, someone people would want to be. I know other seniors might not be thinking this when they do silly things and write them off as o I am senior. We need to keep in mind people are watching your actions ,and they will either want to follow you or want to be totally opposite of you. Seniors please remember the days of when you were a freshmen, and put yourself in the shoes of the current freshmen. As a freshmen now do you like your actions and do you think they are okay? How is your life leading by example? What kind of example are you living behind? Would you want your little sibling to see some of your actions or follow in your footsteps? This is our last year in high school, I want to have fun to, but remember you will leave an impression on people after you are gone. The life you live now will impact how others live, they will either want to embody you or be totally different from you. Always remember you will leave a legacy after you are gone will it be a great one or a bad one? That is up to you to decide.  

Love like He loved; Lead like he led!! This is how we should be living.

Comments

Popular Posts